PARK, Seung Gun
OVERVIEWMr. Park is an advisor at H.C. Park & Associates, International (HCPAI). Before joining HCPAI, he was at the forefront of Samsung Electronics since 1982 covering all areas of intellectual property (IP), including patent prosecution, patent standardization, licensing, valuations, M&A, and global patent portfolio management. During his 34 years of career at Samsung, Mr. Park has contributed to Samsung’s great development in the IP field. Since his resignation in 2015, Mr. Park has transferred and devoted himself into the growth of HCPA.
CAREER- H.C. Park & Associates, International (Advisor)
- Samsung Science & Technology Foundation (Senior Vice President)
- Samsung Electronics Intellectual Property Center (Senior Vice President)
- Samsung Electronics Telecommunications Business Patent Team (Vice President)
- Samsung Electronics Japan Co., Ltd. (Senior Manager)
EDUCATION- B.S. Electronics Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea
- Visiting Fellow, Asia-Pacific Research Center, Stanford University, U.S.A.