PARK, Jin Seo
Korean Patent Attorney
Associate Patent Attorney (Admitted in IL)
OVERVIEWMr. Park is a patent attorney licensed in South Korea, whose practice focuses on patent prosecution and trial in various technology areas, including display (OLED, LCD, TSP, flexible, etc.), business model, and electrical engineering technology. Before joining H.C. Park & Associates, Mr. Park practiced many high-profile patent prosecutions, trial processes, and participated in litigation cases of both national and international major corporate clients including SAMSUNG DISPLAY at SHIN&KIM.
REPRESENTATIVE LITIGATED MATTERSSAMSUNG DISPLAY v. LG DISPLAY: (LCD) Seoul Central District Court, KR
REPRESENTATIVE TECHNOLOGIES- Organic Light Emitting Display (OLED), including pixel circuit, driving circuit, module, structure, backplane, thin film transistor, algorithm, etc.
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), including driving circuit, module, structure, backplane, thin film transistor, algorithm, etc.
- Touch Screen Panel (TSP), including display integrated type, structure, driving, material, etc.
- Flexible display, including structure, driving, material, etc.
- Business Model (BM)
EDUCATION- Korea Graduate School of MOT, Seoul, Korea, M.S. Management of Technology, 2014
- Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, B.S. Electrical Engineering, 2002
BAR ADMISSIONS- Intellectual Property Office of Korea, Patent Court of Korea, Supreme Court of Korea, 2001
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, 2018
- Illinois, 2020